- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
TIFU by driving 6 hours to another state to stay with a stranger from Hinge in a college dorm and getting kicked out in the middle of the night by his ROTC bitch roommate.
I (18F) am in a weird place mentally due to being in community college while living at home and having zero social life now because all my friends are at university. I don’t even know why, but I changed my hinge location to Albuquerque New Mexico, though I live in Denver. I have never even visited New Mexico and had no plans to. But I matched with this guy and he told me the hot air balloon festival thing was happening this weekend and I had free time this weekend and he told me I should drive down, so I made the poor decision to do that. My mom and my best friend both told me this was a bad idea but I still packed my bags and left for Albuquerque at 5am. I made it there around noon and hung out with that guy in his dorm for a while and had sex with him until things started going wrong. His roomate wasn’t supposed to be home for another 2 days, but he came home and he’s some weird strict ROTC guy who was NOT chill with me being there. Me and the hinge guy tried explaining that I drove 6 hours here and i literally don’t have anywhere else to stay, and the roomate just kept telling me I only have 2 options and those are 1. Get a hotel or 2. Drive home 6 hours to Denver (it’s 10 am at this point so I wouldn’t make it back until 4 am, and I’ve been awake since 5am). I didn’t wanna pay for a hotel. The hinge guy was kind of a little bitch and said he would give me $40 for gas money, I ENDED UP SPENDING OVER $160 ON GAS FOR DRIVING THERE AND BACK. He did not even give me the gas money btw he said he would Zelle it to me and I said “I don’t have Zelle” and he was like oh well. I told him he could at least fill up my tank and he said he’s too broke because he hasn’t worked since August. IM BROKE TOO I LITERALLY AM IN COMMUNITY COLLEGE AND WORKING INSTEAD of BEING IN UNIVERSITY WTF?? DO YOU THINK THIS WAS MY FIRST CHOICE. Whatever so my mom saw my location on Life360 and was like absolutely not you are not making that drive right now. And she drove down to meet me halfway in some random city in southern Colorado. Lessons learned: don’t be so impulsive and dumb, don’t trust men for anything important, delete hinge, and men only care about themselves.
TL;DR I drove to ABQ from Denver to sleep in a college dorm because I wanted to see balloons and explore and then I got kicked out after being there for like 10 hours and didn’t get to see balloons or explore, and am now missing $150. Don’t be dumb like me.
Comments
Post a Comment