- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
This happened a few years ago, but it still haunts me to this day. Me (M18), Ex (F18) had recently broken up after around three years of dating. We remained really close friends for a few years afterwards, so we would still regularly hang out. One day, her parents we're away on a cruise so she invited our two friends and I over for drinks(Europeans) in the back garden. The yard had some swinging chairs, a small stagnant water fountain with a basketball hoop about 3 feet overhead, and a shed off to the end of the green. The yard was pretty open, veiwing wise.
We we're very open about our sexual relationship and got talking about certain details pertaining to distance. One of our friends went to the bathroom when I also really had to go, so drunkingly, I said, "Do you guys think i could pee up and over the basketball hoop into the fountain?". This was the start of fuck up. I got up and attempted to pee through the hoop, only to not even make it even close and just ended up sadly urinating into the fountain. Got back to drinking and after a few minutes of talking, other friend came back and pointed out that the cat was drinking from the fountain water. We all panicked, but just as the comment was made, Ex's phone rings. It was her parents on the cruise. "HEY GUYS! I HOPE YOU'S AREN'T GETTING UP TO ANYTHING! WAVE AT THE CAMERA!" her mother very passive aggresively says down the phone. We all looked up at the side of the house and saw a new camera looking down at us and moving around. Apparently they could watch us on their phone from the cruise. So they 100% saw my attempt, probably my fella, and their cat drinking from the fountain.
We must've been pretty drunk and forgotten their was cameras around the house since what also followed from the night included: Their daughter offering me more drinks from the fridge, then yelling at me for taking a drink from the fridge. Some vomiting in their sink on my end, almost instantly followed by my Ex really drunkingly following me into the kitchen, confessing she loved me and not her boyfriend. Then her boyfriend showing up to the party while we all locked ourselves in the bathroom and yelled insults at him(for added context he was around 30 when he started dating a 17 year old so I dont regret this part), while another friend vomited into the toilet. Stopping midway to yell insults, and then continuing. And finally their daughter trying to cuddle her ex causing the group to try and get her away and ending the party.
That was the last time I was ever invited to her house, and we moved drinking nights to our friends. After about two more drunken confessions of love and attempts to cuddle on multiple nights, I decided I shouldnt drink with said Ex anymore.
TL;DR: My ex's parents watched me through cameras pee in their fountain, their cat drinking from said fountain, drink their beer, vomit in their sink, and then their daughter try and cheat on her boyfriend for about 3 hours with me.
Comments
Post a Comment