Skip to main content

TIFUupdate I NEVER LEARN

Hello everyone last time I posted was 2 years ago. So my last post was a while ago, about me thinking I broke my little friend and well, I just teared part of my foreskin and it got better after a while leaving a scar that haven't affected anything at all, I thought I learned like a little bit since that incident about proper sex practices and so on, specially the importance of lubricant...

BUT

as it may seem my brain is smoother than a river rock and yesterday I was doing the deed with someone that's well very slim and kinda short, I'm not like the tallest guy alive but the height difference is pretty noticeable, smt like 22cm And well in a nonexplicit way the genitalia size difference was pretty huge too so when we were amidst the whole thing just after the foregame this absolute unit of a woman hopped onto me without hesitation when I asked (I did not have protection) when in foresight not wet enough.

AND GUESS WHAT EVERYBODY

My foreskin once again FUCKING TEARED and ngl this time it didn't hurt but lord there was so much blood and the woman got pretty fucking horrified (understandably) after I got her to calm down and stopped the bleeding myself (since the last time I learnt how to properly take care of a wound) And dude believe me when I tell you when I went to take a pee THAT SHIT BURNT, everything went as normal as it could afterwards and then I hit the bar with some coworkers to take the edge off, we just went to grab a snack and maybe just one drink because we had to do a very important presentation and we'll once again GUESS FUCKING WHAT I ended up far more drunk than intended cuz losing blood and alcohol it's not the best idea ever and the presentation was like way smoother than intended and it was a total success but my boss and coworkers got pretty fucking mad at me for being drunk while at it (the clients did not noticed tho) anyways I have an HR meeting today and idk if it'll be a performance interview due to landing the client or a termination meeting due to the workplace alcoholfoolery.

TL;DR: teared my dick again, got very drunk accidentally went to work and now I have an HR meeting

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TIFU by not disabling an option in Windows that seemingly made my PC stutter for the last 3 years

I bought a pretty good PC in 2019 (2300 € of goodness) but, a few months after I installed it, the PC started to have, at random, small freeze for like a second, every 10 to 50 min for seemingly no reason. I did tons of benchmark, pretty much read every posts about "my PC is stuttering/freezing help meee" on the internet, called the After Sale number from where I bought the PC. Removing and putting the GPU back helped for a few weeks, but then back to square one. Checked the state of my disks, the ventirad, everything ! Restarting the PC made the stuttering stop for like 1 or 2 hours that's it. I had GPU-Z and CPUID monitor on all the time to check if anything happened, and weirdly enough, having those monitoring program open made the stuttering way weaker ! Drove me absolutely crazy. Then one or two weeks ago I saw a post on r/buildapc about Fast Startup option in Windows and how it was a good idea to disable it... So I did. Since then, nothing. No stuttering, no f...

TIFU by accidentally adding the police to a private WhatsApp group for private poker nights / sports betting events.

So Poker is highly regulated here in Belgium, so is being a bookie. Yet for the past I don't know how many years I (first with some friends, now alone) have been organizing some private poker nights and have ran a private sports betting competition. This sounds like a big deal, but in reality it isn't. None of the proceeds go to me, nor is there a rake during the poker nights. Problem is: these poker nights happen in 2 pubs after hours when they are closed, both pub owners are really good mates of me. So technically the pubs might be violating the law even though people bring their own booze (some will bring a bottle of Wodka, some a crate of beer, etc ...), pub owners don't actually sell anything during those nights (technically, in practice they sometimes just serve at their cost). The buy-in is also limited to €25 euro (no rebuy), so they are basically soft home games, just taking place in a pub behind closed doors. And everyone knows each other. Most of these people...

TIFU by plastering a permanent male appendage onto my brother’s wall.

I M17, plastered a massive one square meter schlong onto my brothers wall today. For revenge. Last week I woke up from a nice, calming dream and opened my eyes to see an A4 peice of paper taped on my roof that said “Fck you.” directly above my head. there was no reason behind it. When I confronted my brother about it his reasoning was that he was bored. I thought it ended at that, so I got my brother back by putting saran wrap around his door and I made paper chains with little insults written on each loop and I taped that to his roof. He simply laughed and asked if I “found them yet?” I was confused what he meant by that but he wouldn’t say anything else so I left it at that. A few days later. At 12:00 at night, a poster from my wall falls to the ground, and behind the poster is a note tapped to my wall. (Crazy coincidence, it’s like my bedroom purposefully uncovered the note) The note had “tickle my urethra.” Written on it. I then decided to check behind a poster next to it to see ...