- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
So for a while now my wife and I have this little game going on. While she’s asleep, I get myself worked up over her body, carefully film her with the flash on (trying my best not to wake her), and send her the videos the next day. It’s become kind of our private, dumb little ritual.
Tonight I was really into it. I had the covers pulled back, the phone in position, and I was right on the edge — about to finish on her tits (and probably her face).
Then she moved.
Reflex kicked in: I slammed my phone hard against my thigh to hide the light.
Bad idea.
The sudden movement made me lose my balance. I stumbled and smashed my head straight into a wooden board fixed on the wall that I’d completely forgotten was there.
BOOM.
She woke up instantly, stared at me for half a second, and went: “Are you fucking insane?!”
Too late. I came right after those exact words.
We both just lost it laughing for a solid minute.
She didn’t get the sexy video I was trying to make… but she definitely got the funniest wake-up of her life.
TL;DR: Tried to secretly film and finish on my sleeping wife, lost my balance while hiding the phone light, smashed my head into the wall, woke her up, and came right after she called me insane. We both laughed our asses off.
Comments
Post a Comment