- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
It had felt like I waited for hours for my prize, there were still so many people in front of me!
What if they ran out? Could that happen?
And man, I was excited to get mine! I had just done the factory tour. I knew how it was made! How many people can say that?
The line was moving up. I was going to get my prize soon! Just a few more minutes.
I had prepared myself for this. I had my protection in place. I knew the cost of my prize and I was ready to pay it.
The line moved forward.
It was almost my turn!!
It moved forward again!
I diligently studied the specifications. Did I want simple or complex? Should I add materials? What about the packaging?
I made my decision after careful reflection.
I went classic. You can’t mess up a classic. (Oh if only you knew.)
I secured my prize. It looked absolutely glorious. But I wasn’t quite ready yet.
I searched everywhere for the proper setting. A prize like this needed to be treated with respect. I was going to savor this.
I found the perfect spot. Cute, slightly private. Nice place to sit. It was lovely.
I looked at my prize. I was ready to enjoy it.
I went to taste my ice cream, and immediately dropped it on the fucking ground.
Please support me in my time of need.
Tl;dr went to Ben & Jerry’s Factory for ice cream; waited 45 minutes in line. Immediately dropped ice cream on the first taste. Catastrophe!
Comments
Post a Comment