- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
So it wasn’t actually today, it was the other day. Again, I’m admitting I messed up. Please keep that in mind when commenting.
I’ve been talking to this guy for a while now, probably since like fall of last year. He has been a bit emotionally unavailable, and I do know why, thought I don’t think it’s important to the story.
Over the course of a few months we’ve gotten closer, he’s made it clear that he’s interested in me too, or at least that’s what I’m reading. The other day a personal female friend of mine who he does not know, and hasn’t met messaged me asking so this particular person on instagram was. I told her it was him (she knows a little bit about him) then asked why she asked. She said he sent her an instagram follow request. Now looking back I understand there could be many completely benign reasons for this, but I wasn’t thinking that at the time. A bit after I sent a message. It wasn’t bad, it was more playful like “Hey, my friend so and so said you added her on instagram. That’s okay! I went to college with her. We’ve been best friends since. I think she’s really cool and I think you would too.” That would have been stupid enough, right? Naw, why stop there. So my dumb arse decides to add “she does have a boyfriend though”
I know! I fe’d up. He hasn’t responded yet, which isn’t unusual. He can sometimes disappear for a bit, like a week or two just cause. I’m sure he isn’t thinking this much into it, and is just thinking “I’ll revisit this when I can” but I feel so bad now.
TL;DR I messed up by sending a text that sounded a bit jealous, because I jumped to conclusions. Now I’m a little nervous that I may have messed up a good thing.
Comments
Post a Comment