- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Everything is okay, just found it hilarious. I came back from Costco and went to what I thought was my car. My car unlocks the moment I open the door handle because I have my key within it's radius.
I opened this car and noticed how much more classy it looked inside and immediately closed that door.
Some of you might wonder why I did not lock that door. It was in the heat of the moment! I was too busy surprised at knowing this was not my car and any possible legal ramifications I could get if I did anything further than just close the door and walk away. I also did not know their life situation (whether or not that sounds like a stretch) they might do it this way because of any reason. Their car was pretty clean (from what I glanced at) nothing to steal.
I made a short little recording both out of humor of the situation to send friends, and to protect myself! (although I don't think that will be necessary.)
While making the recording a second time (because I was being a little perfectionist) the owners of the car had arrived. They were an older couple (although anyone could do this. There was one time this woman around my age had entered the back of my car thinking it was her friends and was mortified when she saw me staring back at her before leaving the car. Bless her heart, accidents happen! And it's not her fault, it's mine for not locking my car! It's kind of why I don't like my current car right now because as soon as you park it unlocks without you manually doing that. Yes, I strive to lock my car as soon as I enter. I'm not trying to be one of those protagonists in those kidnapping movies.)
But yeah. No harm no foul. Everything ended up being okay and it was just funny and interesting that it happened. I'm sorry if my narriration is weird or excessive, I was trying to be transparent and cover any potential questions 😊.
TLDR: opened someone else's car that wasn't mine.
Comments
Post a Comment