- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
I (f34) am on my engagement trip with my fiance (m39). We're having the best trip, we get to the end of the day. Im planning on adding extra spice to the night. He takes blue chews when we want to get extra spicy, so I googled what would happen if I took one.
Google and Ai assure me I won't die, but my lady parts may get *extra engorged* I'm fine with that. Him and I cheers our pills. 1 shot, 1 pizza, and about 45 minutes later, things are starting to happen. I ask him if its normal for my toes to feel weird, he laughs and says "yea that happens sometimes". Then, my face feels hot and.. numb? We start to go at it, everything goes surprisingly well with how odd my body feels. But my lady bits are also numb? Definitely not what Google said would happen, but I had fun.
Why I'm here, I'm now sitting here with pupils the size of a dinner plate, numb in odd places and feeling generally like I did drugs. My man sleeps like a brick afterwards when he takes one of these. Anyways, ladies I do not recommend taking your man's boner pills 😑😑
TL;DR: I, a biological female took a blue chew and now feel like I took drugs.
Comments
Post a Comment