- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
I (f17) and my sister (f27) were very close especially after she had a kid. we’d hang out all the time, have sleepovers, etc (normal sibling stuff). the one thing we’d disagree about majorly though is our bio-mother.
i went no contact with our Bio-m, as she watched me get abused by her husband and did nothing. only staying for the money. my sister stayed in contact which I respected until she constantly started to ask me if I wanted to talk to her. when I say constantly I mean every other conversation. it got really bad. she never took my trauma seriously, saying I never had it as bad as she did when she was younger.
it all came a head when our Bio-M divorced her then-husband. apparently getting it into her head that I’d talk to her again. my sister called me during work and asked the question. I said no, afterwards proceeding to send her a text about how I’d just like for her to stop asking me at all and stop mentioning Bio-M. she sent a snarky text back a few minutes later and ghosted me for weeks. now every time I send a text she ignores me and she has only sent me one or two messages. mainly calling me to see her daughter when she’s over.
TL;DR: I asked my sister to stop talking to me about our Bio-Mother and she’s officially ghosted me :/
Comments
Post a Comment