- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
So me, m16, and both of my parents are currently on vacation in Italy. As you know being a teenager you just jerk off and we have been on vacation for over a week now and I just wanted to rub one out. I know this may seem weird now but we have two seperate rooms but the door was open and I could hear my dad snore, but I still decided to do it with AirPods and noise canceling. Normally my parents sleep the whole night so I wasn’t concerned they would suddenly step in. I was just bevor finishing when suddenly my dad got up and I couldn’t hide it in time so I just crossed my legs. It was dark but from outside the window light was shining trough and he could probably see me pretty good. He just walked to the bathroom which is behind my room and he said: turn off your screen and go to sleep. He didn’t mention anything else so either he saw me but said nothing or he saw nothing and thought I was just watching YouTube or something. I’m scared we have this weird conversation tomorrow and I don’t want this shit. If anyone has to say something or help me with what I need to say when he confronts me about it please write in the comments.
TL;DR: I was masturbating at 2 am in our hotel when my dad got into my room and he probably saw me doing it.
Comments
Post a Comment