- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
TL;DR My wife is truly the best thing to ever happen to me in my life. We have been together 21 years and I have always tried to be the best partner and father I could be. When we met, I smoked cigarettes and my wife didn't care, when we decided to have kids my wife asked for me to quit smoking for my health and to be there for the kids. Recently I picked up the habit again foolishly led by stress and stupidity and last night my wife found my pack of smokes. She justifiably lost her shit, told me I betrayed her and that she can no longer trust that I'm not a liar. My wife's anger is completely justified and I made a huge selfish mistake. I worry I have done irreparable damage to our relationship and I couldn't feel more like a piece of crap.
"TL;DR" I let my addiction take over and maybe have ruined the greatest thing in my life
Comments
Post a Comment