- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
I (M38) am an idiot. I have a morning routine. Same thing every morning. Brush my teeth, take my vitamins*, get dressed, let the dogs out and drink coffee before work. But yesterday I messed up by leaving the melatonin bottle where my vitamins are. I woke up, brushed my teeth and without even thinking about it, I started popping pills as usual like a Seattle junkie and by the time I realized, it was too late. 10mg of melatonin was entering my bloodstream with one goal of shutting down my brain. I couldn’t believe it. For the record, I only take melatonin once or twice a month when for whatever reason I can’t sleep. But what’s a guy to do? I drank two yetis of coffee and drank 3 monsters while at work. Work was fun, I don’t remember much. I know I sent emails out. They seemed pretty coherent (thank you copilot). Other than that everything worked out fine after an evening nap.
TL:DR
Woke up, took melatonin by accident and had to go to work.
Edit to replace “victims” with “vitamins” lol I haven’t entered my Dexter phase yet.
Comments
Post a Comment