- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
TIFU but also wouldn’t change anything.
I was visiting my sister-in-law and brother for the weekend. Their 8-month-old is in the full-on spit-up stage.
Kid explodes all over Jess’s shirt. I grab him so she can clean herself up. I’m in cloth pajama shorts, no underwear. I’ve always been one who goes commando and over time we have gotten really close but nothing ever sexual.
After cleaning herself off and while she’s wiping milk off the baby’s feet, her hand brushes up and full-on grabs my dick
“OMG sorry!” she blurts. We both kinda giggle because I’m still holding the baby like an idiot.
Then I hand him back… and she does it again. Same grip, big smile: “Sorry!”
We spent the rest of the day with the family and we kept catching each others eyes. My brother still has no idea.
Always wear underwear when visiting family with babies…. Or don’t :) best day ever????
I don’t know how to feel about this but the man brain in me is smiling from cheek to cheek.
TL;DR: Nephew puked on SIL. I helped hold him. She “accidentally” grabbed my dick….twice
Comments
Post a Comment