- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
I liked this person from work I see everyday, and I honestly thought they liked me too. So after weeks of overthinking and feeling "something", I asked them calmly, almost whispering, if she would like to go on a date some day maybe.
The person completely panicked, said no, all my colleagues noticed and looked at my like I did something tremendously wrong, frowning brows and judging eyes. I wanted to die in that same spot.
Feel I came across as creepy, or violent even, and I absolutely have no idea why and I feel like absolutely trash. I honestly feel like a f*cking r*pist now.
I dread going to work tomorrow. The gossips, the cringe, the avoiding game...
I think I really fucked up badly. I have spent the whole day on my home trying to drown the cringe and the feelings, I am almost paralized with shame, have not eaten since
Im replaying every second in my mind, what I should have done, what I did wrong, maybe I was too spontaneous, maybe it is simply completely wrong to do this at work.
I don't really have anyone to talk about this at work, or outside to be honest
TL;DR: asked for a date at work and I fucked up
Comments
Post a Comment