- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
My brother left one of his marijuana vapes at my house about a year ago. I don't usually smoke marijuana, because it makes me think the universe is judging me, but I had a very tiring day yesterday, and I found that vape in my junk drawer when i got home, and one thing led to another...
I started watching that episode of Futurama where Bender delivers a package to the robot planet, and it was so effing funny. I ate a banana, and after I ate it, I could actually feel the nutrients seeping into my bloodstream, and the jolt of life I got from those nutrients made the show even funnier. I ate a second banana, and the same thing happened. I was laughing and laughing and laughing.
I ended up eating like 6 bananas.
I woke up in the middle of the night and I felt like I was going to die. I raced to the bathroom and threw up a huge, disgusting banana log. I can't believe I let myself eat so many bananas.
Tl;dr: eating bananas made show funnier, but not good for digestion.
Comments
Post a Comment