- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Yeah... pretty much what the title says. I had a 200 SEK (Swedish Kronor) bill in my pocket while working on my parents farm. I had previously forgotten it in my left pocket and pointed this out to my mother. Then proceeded to put it in my right pocket where I usually keep my phone. At some point during the afternoon it must've fallen out as I took my phone out. Retraced my steps carefully but could not find it. Thinking I could maybe have dropped it while I was saying hi to some of the cows. Which means there's a possibility that a cow has eaten it... ðŸ˜
So frustrated with myself right now, feeling stupid for moving it to the same pocket as my phone. Just needed to write it out and complain somewhere 🥲
For reference 200 SEK is around 20 dollars, around 15 pounds or around 18 euro. I know it's not a crazy amount of money, but it could've helped feed me for a week when money becomes scarce for me during winter.
TL;DR: Dropped a 200 SEK bill and a cow may have eaten it.
Comments
Post a Comment