- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
I slept late and wokeup half asleep, I grabbed what I thought was my leftover fried rice and shoved it in the microwave for 90 seconds. Hit start, walked away to brush my teeth. I was lowkey relieved that I'm saving time and won't have to make my lunch from scratch.
Suddenly I hear a sound. Rushed back to the kitchen.
Came back to sparks. Actual sparks. Inside my microwave.
Turns out I'd grabbed my phone off the counter instead of the Tupperware. I've no explanation for this stupidity, trust me. Apart from the fact both were black in colour. This was my first time dealing with a situation like this, and I was surprisingly calm or should I stay still half asleep?
All I have now is a $900 paperweight, a smoked microwave and cold fried riceðŸ˜
The smell filled my entire apartment, only for my roommate to walk into the kitchen. Quite a start to monday morning.
TLDR- Microwaved my phone instead of my leftover rice
Comments
Post a Comment