- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
So the other day I got an email saying that someone had entered my League of Legends account. I just changed my password and didn't think that much of it. I just thought that person was bored and wanted to play some ARAMS.
Today I entered Reddit to check on the clash of critters community to see some tips to improve my gold rush formations. I was surprised to have more than 50 notifications and I didn't know why. I went to check what was happening and I saw some posts on my account saying I was a female who wanted some NSFW pictures in examge for some 😺pictures. I have a lot of DMs asking to see my 😺.
Listen, I don't have a problem with horny people, we all should explore and enjoy, but I'm a cis man, I don't have a vagina, and I don't want to see some random men nudes, I'm not particularly fond of that content.
I'm so sorry for the people that wrote me to get some action, I don't want that, I hope you'll find people you can examge pictures or even get physical with and enjoy it, but please I don't want more people asking if they can see my cochie 🫠.
TL;DR: my account was hacked and now people want to see my non-existing vagina
Comments
Post a Comment