- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Really, I guess the fuck up happened back in April, when I started making plans to go to the Ren Faire. I have the dress I wore 3 years ago, and I figured since I had time I would add some flair to it. I have spent literally *hundreds* of hours since then hand embroidering designs and adding beaded details to this dress. I'm not done by a long shot, but I put *a lot* of work in to it.
Today, the belt I ordered to go with the dress came in, so I decided to put the dress on so I could see exactly where the belt would sit and make sure it fits me. But the dress doesn't fit me!
I mean, yes, I managed to get into it. I had to almost completely undo the lacing in the front, and after squeezing into it, there's barely enough lace left to tie a bow. And the sleeves are so tight I can't even raise my arms!
So now not only did I do so much fucking work for nothing, I also don't have anything to wear to the Faire next month.
TLDR: I got fat and didn't realize just how fat.
Comments
Post a Comment