- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
So I am 20 years old and never actually bought a TV before. I was talking to my parents about rearranging our living room and my mum suggested getting a new sofa. Without thinking i jokingly said "that would be good but if we got that sofa we would need to get a new TV". My mum was confused because our TV is pretty new. I explained we would have to put the TV on the wall to fit the sofa in our living room. My dad said you would just have to buy a TV bracket.
I had then realised because i had never actually bought a TV before and played alot of sims 4 i had assumed for most of my life that when you buy a TV you choose between two different types of the same TV. One that includes the TV stand and one that has the ability to go onto the wall. Just like in the sims 4.
TL;DR TIFU by playing too much sims 4 and thinking there were two different types of every TV.
Comments
Post a Comment