- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
TIFU. I sent fake A levels to a uni,obviously not in the Uk. And got an pfder, now I am scared they will find out.
So all this hapenned last year, I got my Alevels after resit and it was ccd, no uk uni would take me so i applies to nz, aus, saudi and malaysia. Even then I was falling short so I decided to edit my results pdf through a pdf editor, no watermark or anything. I was at a very low point in my life which I am not in rn, heavily depressed and anxious for my future so I sent these forged results to these unis and surprisingly I got an offer from some Australian and no unis for this yr. Now its time for visa application and im from Indonesia so my passport is considered grade 2 and the aus and no givermants will both take a closer look, its too late to do anything except ride with this, what are my chances of getting caught. I applied for business degree.
TL;DR: I fucked up by forging results but I actually gpt through but I feel a visa fuckup is eminent. Has anyone been through a similar fuckup, pls dm
Comments
Post a Comment