- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
I took the day off to take care of something with my new car. It took 10 minutes of my time and for reasons I didn't want to go home and any excuse to drive it a little sounded good to me. I had the bright idea of going to Barnes and Nobles as if my backlog of books I haven't gotten to isn't long enough. As I started getting closer and felt the need to pee. By the time I got there the need was pretty strong, so I walked in and made a bee line to the restroom. I noticed the restroom didn't have a door on the way in but its not like anyone can see anything from the outside. I took care of what I needed to do and stepped out.
As I was browsing I noticed a surprising number of well behaved children running around. I am glad to see children hanging out in bookstores. Eventually I hear an announcement for story time, all the children I see go over to that section. Well, that explains it. I continue shopping, and then it happens. I need to go, NOW! I have had colon cancer and 2/3rds of my colon has been removed. I never really know what I am in for. I think about it, there is no door and I can't make it home. I could go try to find another one but that option is dangerous. I make a plan, race in, do what I need to and race out and pray its quiet. I have no idea what I ate to cause that, OMG. Fortunately it was quiet, I finish up and hurry to the register before the smell escapes. As I head out of the restroom, I see the children's section right by the bathroom. I just bombed the fuck out of story time. I feel so bad and I can never show my face in there again. To the people of the Silverdale B&N, I am so sorry and please fix that door.
TL;DR, I gassed out innocent children listening to story
Comments
Post a Comment