- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
So, a group of friends is at a pool party/BBQ. I had a packet of something called "Stiffy Stuff" (no, really), which is a novelty magic trick/practical joke - it's a powder that instantly turns a liquid into something with the consistency of Jell-O. I decide I'm going to deploy it in the drink of my friend thinking she will be appropriately surprised to find her juice has turned into a semi-solid gel. Oh, what fun!
Unfortunately, another girl saw me putting the powder in the drink, and immediately and loudly warned my would-be prankee that I had spiked her drink. I had not considered the optics of this joke if I got caught in the act, and it was a pretty embarassing explanation that, while immature, this was emphatically not a roofie situation....
TL;DR I wanted to prank my friend with a novelty magic trick powder but ended up having to explain that I was not spiking her drink with anything nefarious....
Comments
Post a Comment