- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
This actually happened on Thursday but I’m still dealing with the aftermath today.
I had to go in for a root canal. Everything went great there. Afterward practically the entire left side of my face was numb.
I have pretty bad unmedicated ADHD and one of the things I do to keep focus is bite or chew the inside of my cheek or lips.
I was absentmindedly doing this for a couple hours while my face was numb. I knew it bled a couple times but I didn’t realize just how much I had bit off.
I am part of the other 90+% of people that get canker sores so now I just have this massive canker sore right inside my mouth. It stings. I hope it goes away within the next couple days.
Tl;dr: had some dental work done, face was numbed, bit big piece of the inside of my mouth now dealing with giant canker sore for the last 3 days.
Anyways, I hope yall enjoyed reading about my mess up. Have a great Sunday!
Comments
Post a Comment