- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
I’m a roll-off garbage truck driver. The transfer station at my yard only handles cardboard, but people hide garbage underneath it. The station separates the garbage and puts it into a 40-yard bin.
The place has a massive rat problem. I actually hate dumping even cardboard there because there are rats running everywhere. And these aren’t little rats, they’re fucking huge.
I rarely ever dump that 40-yard bin. Today, the guy loaded it onto my truck, I tarped it and headed to another transfer station.
On the highway, I look in my mirror and see the two cars behind me swerving all over the road.
Then I realize rats are jumping out of my bin and onto the highway.
It was literally a scene straight out of a fucking movie. Rats flying out of the bin, cars swerving everywhere, and me sitting there wondering what the hell I had just unleashed.
I get to the other transfer station and now I have to open the doors. I was fucking pissing myself. I smack the doors open and sprint back to my truck.
Luckily, nothing came out.
I start dumping the bin.
BANG. 10 rats.
BANG. Another 10.
Every time that bin hits the ground, more rats come flying out.
The guy operating the excavator was Jamaican, and he starts smashing the rats with his bucket while yelling,
“FUCKING GUY! YUH INFEST MI TRANSFER STATION!”
I’m sitting there thinking, Buddy, I didn’t know I was delivering the fucking rats too.
Nastiest thing I’ve ever seen in my life. When he was smashing the rats with his bucket and seeing them get crushed. 🤮
“TL;DR” Took the day off work tomorrow. I’m not going anywhere near that transfer station until I’m convinced every last rat has forgiven me.
Comments
Post a Comment