Skip to main content

TIFU by eating a whole tub of my gfs baking icing while playing Mortal Kombat the day before a wedding😭

So yeah this happened last night and I still feel kind of big back af

Context, im 19 and live up in Shamattawa with my gf (18). If you know anything about the north, grocery hauls are a big deal because everything is expensive and hard to get.

My gf had this specific tub of Betty cream cheese icing jar with the red lid she was saving to bake a cake for her sisters birthday next week.

Anyway she went to her aunties for a quick visit so I was just chilling at my PC playing Mortal kombat i got a suddenly urge to eat sugar lmao, went looking for a snack and found the icing. Thought honestly ill just take like one scoop she wont even see.

Bro I dont even know what happened. Every time the loading screen popped up I took another scoop By the time I lost a match I looked down and the whole damn tub was empty. 16 ounces of straight sugar just gone.

Like 20 mins later my stomach started hurting so bad. Felt like a literal tsunami wave sittin my gut.

Right when I heard her walk thru the front door my body went into full panic mode. I didnt even say hi, just ran past her to the bathroom and threw the whole thing up im literally so charming

It was awful thou it tasted like warm super sweet chemicals.

She came in and saw me sitting on the floor looking half dead and she just started laughing at me. Shes honestly way too sweet bc instead of getting mad that I ruined her baking plans she just brought me a glass of water, a cold washcloth, and told me I was an idiot lol.

My throat still burns from the acid and im still coming down from the sugar crash. Now I gotta figure out how to get another tub shipped up here or find one at the northern store before next week and im missing my gf aunties wedding cause of my big back ate icing😭 i cant keep anything down lmao and feel like shit

Tl;dr: Ate my gfs cake icing while gaming, threw it all up right when she walked in, she just laughed at me and gave me water and now im missing a wedding

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TIFU by not disabling an option in Windows that seemingly made my PC stutter for the last 3 years

I bought a pretty good PC in 2019 (2300 € of goodness) but, a few months after I installed it, the PC started to have, at random, small freeze for like a second, every 10 to 50 min for seemingly no reason. I did tons of benchmark, pretty much read every posts about "my PC is stuttering/freezing help meee" on the internet, called the After Sale number from where I bought the PC. Removing and putting the GPU back helped for a few weeks, but then back to square one. Checked the state of my disks, the ventirad, everything ! Restarting the PC made the stuttering stop for like 1 or 2 hours that's it. I had GPU-Z and CPUID monitor on all the time to check if anything happened, and weirdly enough, having those monitoring program open made the stuttering way weaker ! Drove me absolutely crazy. Then one or two weeks ago I saw a post on r/buildapc about Fast Startup option in Windows and how it was a good idea to disable it... So I did. Since then, nothing. No stuttering, no f...

TIFU By Fumbling My Gym Crush

I've never posted on Reddit before so apologies if anything is off. I (F) had a crush on a man at my gym for months. We would make extended eye contact frequently, workout in proximity, the usual gym things that get over analyzed when you like someone. He's wildly handsome, but I liked his vibe. A lot. It's hard to explain when someone's energy just hits different but his did. One day he started coming in with a woman. The day I saw her with him, he and I actually stared at each other from across the room for a while, and I turned and walked away because obviously gym rules - that's his girlfriend until I'm told otherwise. The eye contact continues and so does the proximity but I've dialed back completely because in my head, he has a girl and I am no home wrecker. Well, recently, on a Sunday, I was having a real shit day. I accidentally hurt my shoulder so my back day was all off, my body wasn't cooperating, the gym was packed - all I wanted to do w...

TIFU by getting called racist for not handing cash to a customer

today I (F18) fucked up by worked a long ahh shift and got put on register. I never hand money in people’s hands as customers have yelled at me for it, and i think it’s germy so I scoot it towards them as a sign of respect. this lady came in and after i did that she goes “Imma need you to do that again and put it in my hand, you did this last time too don’t you know it’s disrespectful” (meanwhile i haven’t worked register in 2 months at said job and didn’t recognize her) so i apologize, and then cuz it’s call off time i go talk to my boss about it and they all agree with me. apparently though she told my keyholder who’s a poc i was being RACIST by not touching her. so i got told i need to do better even though i didn’t do anything. she was insinuating i was a racist. idk if i should quit or what but i fucked up. TL;DR: i’m a dumbass