- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
So i am an international student in an eurpoean country I am visiting another Eu country to see my cousins.
I put my residency permit over my passport with my phone that has the boarding pass to the side. Then the security agent told me something dreadful. My residency permit is not with him I told him I am sure it's with him several times while getting shaken up gradually, untill he told me to take my passport and go search for it elsewhere by then I sank to the floor searching in my bag. For context I am an international student and my school is also 15 days from starting and also I am Iraqi so I will be screwed in the airport.
Finally he told me to give him back my passport, he had found it on his desk my heart neatly fell.
My mom later called and told me to not panic like this anymore, but how can I. My uni starts in two weeks and frankly I don't have the time nor the patience to get another student residency permit.
TL;DR don't give all of your documents at the same because the passport agent might be a dumbass
Comments
Post a Comment