- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
I work at a crafts store, and we started selling foam carvable pumpkins. Recently, I returned one of these pumpkins because the customer noticed it had a dent in it. Since it was considered unsellable, my manager let me keep it.
I turned the pumpkin into a candy bowl that hangs on the door (you could probably find what I’m talking about if you google it), and I hung it on the door. My RA is a bit strict about these things, so I brought her to come check it out and she told me it was fine.
I had been filling it with wrapped fun-size candy for the past couple of days, and there were no issues. Recently, I put in Peanut M&M’s, and I received a knock on my door later that day. It was my RA, and she told me that I was seriously endangering students who have peanut allergies. I apologized and told her that I’d take it down immediately, but she told me that this was considered a violation and she wrote a formal incident report. I haven’t heard anything back yet.
TL;DR: I received an incident report for hanging a candy basket outside my dorm with peanut M&M’s.
Comments
Post a Comment