- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Embarassing as hell, super stupid. I went into a vans store at the mall, saw a hoodie I kinda liked, but didnt know how the fit felt and it seemed heavy on me. Naturally, I wanted to see how it looked on me, and the first reflective surface I see was the black glass, open door. I walk toward it, trip the alarm, all eyes on me.
Felt like shit, publically embarassed, and hate looking like a thief. Feels bad man. I did my best to clarify it was a mistake and I was just looking for my reflection, dude guy said "theres a mirror over there" (it was a shoe mirror, useless for anything above my hips) and I walked shamefully over to kinda duck into my reflection there.
I feel ashamed, I hate feeling like a thief or potential thief. Id so much rather everyone in the room go "oh hes just stupid" and laugh then whatever reaction I actually got.
Tl;DR I tried on a hoodie that felt weird, tried to catch my reflection in the fucking door like an idiot.
Comments
Post a Comment