- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
I was maybe 13 or 14 and my grandmother got me dynasty warriors 8 empires I loved it i played it a lot so for my bd my grandmother got me a whole bunch of other dynasty warriors games and blade something nightmare, I straight up said I already have those games I don't want them and had her return them, sure I was a kid but I still feel like shit about it because I know now I would've loved them and I spit in her face and made her return my gifts she says she doesn't mind nowadays but I still feel horrible it was a really good gift and I treated her like shit.
Also the time my grandfather came to pick me up from school and I chose to play with my friends and didn't tell him and he was sitting there hour half an hour or more worried and waiting for me
Now it's all eating at me the guilt and my days off are now ruined
TL;DR: I made my grandmother return bd gifts as a kid i just remembered doing it and my whole day is ruined because I can't stop thinking about it and it's eating at me now
Comments
Post a Comment