Skip to main content

TIFU Maggot Cup

TIFU by removing all my clothes for a massage from my sweet old masseuse.

So I've been going to this sweet Thai masseuse since 2021. She's somewhere between 60 and 70-years-old. Honestly, she's getting a bit frail and her wrists are clicking at times and the massages aren't what they used to be, but I didn't have the heart to change her. She and her husband give me that grandparent-y feel while I'm there. I buy massages in advance using a loyalty card and we always have a fun little argument because I offer to pay more.

Sigh, all this makes it so much worse.

I don't know if naked massages are even a normal thing, but I've I've worn underwear for every massage. I've also gone to other masseuses before her and always wore underwear. I was pretty much clear on that. Underwear stays on.

Recently I've been sleeping without clothes on because why not? It feels better. I think it helps with blood circulation or something and I live alone. I'm getting used to taking it all off and lying down on my bed. Been doing this for a few months and I guess the muscle memory kicked in and I did it at my masseuse. She came in and found me face down naked on the massage table and not everything was visible thankfully but enough was for me to be very embarrassed.

She didn't say anything, just made a noise of surprise. Took me a second and when I understood what'd just happened, I was shocked. I exclaimed and apologised profusely and she didn't laugh like she always does about everything.

Sad thing is, I'm so embarrassed that I might not buy another loyalty card. It got real awkward and stayed awkward. I have 2 massages left in my loyalty card and need to see how it goes. Her husband is usually at the front desk but he wasn't there today. I'll leave about a month until my next one and see what the atmosphere will be like once I go back. I'm quite sad about this.

TL;DR - I feel like my masseuse and her husband are like grandparents to me while I'm there and I always wear underwear during massages. I removed all my clothes today out of muscle memory because I sleep naked, and it got really awkward and stayed awkward.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TIFU by not disabling an option in Windows that seemingly made my PC stutter for the last 3 years

I bought a pretty good PC in 2019 (2300 € of goodness) but, a few months after I installed it, the PC started to have, at random, small freeze for like a second, every 10 to 50 min for seemingly no reason. I did tons of benchmark, pretty much read every posts about "my PC is stuttering/freezing help meee" on the internet, called the After Sale number from where I bought the PC. Removing and putting the GPU back helped for a few weeks, but then back to square one. Checked the state of my disks, the ventirad, everything ! Restarting the PC made the stuttering stop for like 1 or 2 hours that's it. I had GPU-Z and CPUID monitor on all the time to check if anything happened, and weirdly enough, having those monitoring program open made the stuttering way weaker ! Drove me absolutely crazy. Then one or two weeks ago I saw a post on r/buildapc about Fast Startup option in Windows and how it was a good idea to disable it... So I did. Since then, nothing. No stuttering, no f...

TIFU By Fumbling My Gym Crush

I've never posted on Reddit before so apologies if anything is off. I (F) had a crush on a man at my gym for months. We would make extended eye contact frequently, workout in proximity, the usual gym things that get over analyzed when you like someone. He's wildly handsome, but I liked his vibe. A lot. It's hard to explain when someone's energy just hits different but his did. One day he started coming in with a woman. The day I saw her with him, he and I actually stared at each other from across the room for a while, and I turned and walked away because obviously gym rules - that's his girlfriend until I'm told otherwise. The eye contact continues and so does the proximity but I've dialed back completely because in my head, he has a girl and I am no home wrecker. Well, recently, on a Sunday, I was having a real shit day. I accidentally hurt my shoulder so my back day was all off, my body wasn't cooperating, the gym was packed - all I wanted to do w...

TIFU by getting called racist for not handing cash to a customer

today I (F18) fucked up by worked a long ahh shift and got put on register. I never hand money in people’s hands as customers have yelled at me for it, and i think it’s germy so I scoot it towards them as a sign of respect. this lady came in and after i did that she goes “Imma need you to do that again and put it in my hand, you did this last time too don’t you know it’s disrespectful” (meanwhile i haven’t worked register in 2 months at said job and didn’t recognize her) so i apologize, and then cuz it’s call off time i go talk to my boss about it and they all agree with me. apparently though she told my keyholder who’s a poc i was being RACIST by not touching her. so i got told i need to do better even though i didn’t do anything. she was insinuating i was a racist. idk if i should quit or what but i fucked up. TL;DR: i’m a dumbass