- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Ok so obligatory TIFU this didn’t happen today but around 20 years ago.
I brought into work a VHS of a few episodes of “Devil Man” anime I had recorded from the TV to borrow to one of my work friends, he watched it and brought it back in.
As he passed it to me someone saw the VHS and asked what it was and my friend said yea it was good so he asked to borrow it and brought it in a few days later, it went through a few workmates like that, maybe 5/6 maybe more people who mostly just said yea that was good and passed it back without incident.
I took it home, didn’t do anything with it and then my nephew came with my mother in law, I put the anime on and bam, the TV was lit up with instant hardcore porn, some chick getting absolutely railed by at least one guy.
I had no idea where it was coming from, I froze, it felt like everyone did, just staring at the TV with some chick wailing whilst getting brutally fucked, it took way too long for me to just simply switch off the TV before apologising repeatedly.
Like someone has recorded over devil man and I had been lending it out to people totally unaware and now I was premiering it to my wife’s family FML
TL;DR I I mistakenly played hardcore porn to wife’s family members
Comments
Post a Comment