- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
For context years ago I had a friend where we were good together but the moment she introduced me into her circle of friends things became a mess, whenever one of them had a problem with me wheather it was my child like behavior (Teenage years) or autism behavior, they would complain to my friend and then she would tell me I am the problem and should change or else i would grow up to be alone. I tried talking to her about the bullying and how I didnt like it but again she tells me I should just live with it because I deserved it. after a big outburst on my end i thought It was best to cut ties with her and the group and be happy, over the years I told myself that I made a mistake and i should not have cut ties with her beating myself up and all that noise, a mutual friend told me she wont mind if i messaged her again and so I did.
when we talked nothing about her has changed she still talks to me telling me rude things and passing it off as her wisdom, when the mutual and I got in a argument she told me that the said mutal had to go to the hospital because their mental state was bad which I understand I was there for him when he needed someone to talk to but she tells me I should not be be there for others while my mental state (autism) is not fixed. she kept bringing up the past and telling me that I need to make an effort in order to be friends with her again which felt like deja vu when I was making an effort to be normal for others but every attempt just ended with me being punished.
I confessed to the mutual why im no longer talking to her casually and just keeping her at a distance, Mutual said he would talk to her after I told him not too but he still did so anyway, next thing I know she is giving me more words of wisdom saying that I dont know how to trust people and how this is why I would die alone, another thing she told me years ago that still stuck with me today.
TL:DR got back with a former friend but after a while I realised it was not worth it
Comments
Post a Comment