- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
I came out of a store and walked toward what I thought was my car. Same color, parked where I remembered leaving it.
I pressed the unlock button. Nothing. I pressed it again, then tried the door handle. Then I looked through the window.
There was a kid in the back seat staring directly at me.
I froze and looked toward the driver’s seat. A dad was staring at me like I was trying to steal his family. I realized it wasn’t my car. He rolled down the window and I said, “shoot, I’m so sorry. I thought this was my car.” He started laughing and said, “I was wondering what you were doing. You were fighting with that door forever.” We both started laughing like crazy. My actual car was two spaces away. Same color & model.
“TL;DR” what a great way to start off the weekend!
Comments
Post a Comment