- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
I dont know if I should even be saying this stuff on social media but I dont know where else to turn to when I want some real world advice, opinions or hear about people that have gone through something like this. I might yap a lot of bear with me ya'll
So I am an alevel kid and I went to this revision class. The institute is something I am familiar with but its stupid bathroom isnt. And well, as embarrassing as this is, the second I got there i wanted to go to the washroom. Like it was an emergency and I had to stay in that class for hours so I wanted to get it overwith. All my friends were upstairs already cause I was a bit late so I thought well its not that big a deal so might as well go alone and come back as quickly as possible. And again this was my first time going to the washroom. I just realised then and there that its just one washroom, one stall for both girls guys men and women. And I had to relieve myself and it was sort of spacious and it lowkey stank. But I was like f those standards I am going. It was relatively spacious and clean? sorry for yapping yall. And while I was about to wash myself and get back up, I heard someone stomp in the bathrooms direction. I didn't care but what i didnt know was that the lock of the door was broken. And of course. A guy barged in like it was his birth right. And all I could say was excuse me. And I dont know what he saw or how long he looked for but he said sorry like three times and got out. I dont know if this isnt a big deal for whoever is reading this but god help me it was for me. I could literally faint. And then I got dressed and came out to see him standing a good distance away awaiting his turn. I didnt look back again and I automatically ran outside.
Maybe that was a bad idea. But as you can see I am not the best at decision making. And during the interval I was afraid I was going to meet him but thankfully I didn't. But I did avoid going outside and told my one of my friends that something embarrassing happened and that I dont want to see that person. But I went anyway. Didnt see him. After the class ended, I went outside again hoping he wasn't there because he is not in the same class as me and kids of that class were nowhere to be found. He had a different revision class meaning I will see him again and again. And the kids from that class were not around all except for him. And he came outside where I was taking a call and I looked because I saw a flash of his tshirt and he looked at me too. Not a glance. He looked looked. Like you know, with intent. And I didnt look. I again automatically covered the side of my face and went inside. He came inside too with a bunch of his friends, who were all from my class. And I just knew he came but didnt look. He went past me and didnt look.
Now, I had my jeans upto my thighs and the tshirt upto the top of my thighs but I was still sitting like a normal person does on a commode because I did not expect someone to walk in on me. Its possible he saw at least the dark spot of whatever is between my legs and the top of my thighs. Or even worse, more. But he definitely saw my thighs. And that is very private. That is too much for a stranger. And he could have told his friends. The friends in question are from my class. You never know what guys are like. Well I have literally no idea. Like I think they tell each other this stuff? Like they even pee together. And they dont care as much as we do. If he does tell others, then it will spread and spread until people I know know too. I am pretty known around these schools so it isnt that a small matter to me. Like even if people dont know me, if somebody makes a reference its easy to know its me they are talking about, easy to connect it to me. God knows I dont want that because I am also a girl thats still in school. But if hes an okay sort of guy and didnt tell, its okay except ill live with the fact that he has seen me half naked.
Why couldnt I have gotten up a few minutes ago? Oh god but I didnt. So yeah I told my parents and they are like yeah thats plenty embarrassing but move on. Because there is nothing else you can do. And I was going to deny any allegations. Or murder him. Or plan my route and walk in on him in return because the biggest problem here isnt that I was an idiot for going to that kind of a washroom alone where I could have been harassed even or that I didnt go to a better washroom. Its the simple fact that a guy saw me naked. One that has lowkey been eyeing me, lowkey. Because I was pretty sure if I wanted to go to one in a cafe or something nearby I had to buy something. And its again embarrassing and time consuming. But I cant predict the future because i am not Alice Cullen.
And he comes to this other institute i have been going to for classes and I have seen him stare every time I pass by. People look but he looks again, with intent. Not glancing. Looking looking. And the fact that thats the guy that barged in. Oh god. And that i have to see him in two places twice a week...I can gaslight myself into thinking this didnt happen but damn I am human and I am a teen and this is super embarrassing for me. All I can think of is this and even objectvely, like minus the overthinking this is embarrassing. And this isnt even the type of stuff that happens to modern family characters so it isnt even relatable. Aahhh
So give me your opinions, comments and advice or real life situations like this. Anything that helps. Or doesnt. Bully me if you want lol. I have been somewhere worse.
TL; DR: I went to a washroom alone and didnt know there was a broken lock until a guy barged in
Comments
Post a Comment