- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
TL:DR So basically, it all started when I broke my sister’s squishy and cut her hair and I started to get mad at her for no reason and I kicked her and I thought she was actually injured and I was making fun of her so I was going to call my friend to show my sister crying but I was supposed to use WhatsApp and one of my friends had three of the numbers 911 so I used the phone app and called 911 on accident but I told them the truth about I was supposed to call my friend and I was watching TV that time and they thought it was another person so I told them the truth that it was the TV and my sister is panicking right now so are they coming to my house? I messed up so bad I don’t know what to do now. Idk what to tell my mom about it and my dad is not home I’m in shock rn… I’m cooked im so fcked..
Comments
Post a Comment