- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Okay so I, 30 F, was told almost 3 years ago that I most likely wouldn’t be able to get pregnant due to PCOS. Turns out that wasn’t true and 8 weeks later I found out I was pregnant. I had an abortion and moved on with my life, but since then I’ve had increasingly more risky sex. Part of me thought it was just a flook because like what the hell, my doctor was so sure??? So after 2+ years of letting guys cum in me and not getting pregnant, not like a lot…I’m not a slut, it’s happened again. My fucked up brain is like, “phew okay great now I know I can in fact get pregnant so enough of that.” I feel like subconsciously I’ve been trying to get pregnant again this entire time even though I 100000% don’t want/am not ready to have a baby. I also told this guy that I was on BC even though I’m not so really I can only be mad at myself…TL;DR: Now I have to make an appointment
Comments
Post a Comment