- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
This happened a few weeks ago and still has lasting effects...
It was Sunday morning, the day we would celebrate 18 years of marriage. I woke up next to my sleeping wife. The sunlight shone through the curtains. She really looked beautiful. I quietly took a few pictures.
I went downstairs, put up a few decorations and looked at the pictures again. The soft morning light, the colours of our bedsheets... it really made a very romantic picture. No sign of nudity either. She wears a sleeping mask, a night gown, just a bit of decent cleavage... Anyway... I felt compelled to post it (friends only) on FB with a lovely little text on our wedding anniversary.
Believe it or not: I even checked with an AI if the picture was decent enough to post...
Then I left to do some shopping.
Not 20 minutes later, I got a phone call from my daughter telling me my wife was in tears and to immediately remove the picture... Which I did, of course.
So the TIFU: the rest of the day wasn't romantic at all, just my wife being baffled by the fact I had posted a pic of her in bed.
Weeks later: still no nighttime fun has been enjoyed.
I still think it was a beautiful pic though, and so thought the 20 online friends who reacted before it was deleted...
TL;DR; Posted a romantic pic of my wife sleeping on our wedding anniversary. No romantic fun since.
Comments
Post a Comment