- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
This happened in my first month of the first year of secondary school (it happened a long time ago). It was a new school for me, the seats made my butt hurt and I was on my period. I remember that day I decided to wear lycra shorts (very slippery on the inside but fluffy on the outside because of the classroom seats), and at one point in class I asked the teacher to go to the bathroom. She told me to go during break, and I SERIOUSLY WANTED TO GO TO THE BATHROOM. During break, I ran to the bathroom and felt my sanitary pad slipping out of my shorts. In my imagination, I made it to the bathroom in time, but when I checked properly, my sanitary pad was no longer there. I literally tried to take off all my clothes to look for it, but I didn't find it. When I came out of the bathroom, I was surprised to find my sanitary pad right outside the bathroom where I was ☠️ There were several girls putting on makeup around, and I just left with shame so as not to draw attention. It was the most embarrassing day of my life. I could see from the ground floor how a group of girls surrounded my sanitary pad and laughed at it. TL;DR
(Sorry if it's misspelled, English is not my first language)
Comments
Post a Comment