- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
You know how it is said that you can't punch in your sleep?Well,I found out that you actually can do it,by being the biggest moron on earth,the true embodiment of a russian proverb:"If there's strenght,brain is extra".
During the last two months I work full time,went to uni in mixed regime(half on and half off site)and wrote my final paper.Something like two hours of sleep at night for the past couple of weeks finally caught up with me and I transformed into a zombie more or less.My wife was begining to be more and more concerned with my mental state,so she bought me some sleep drops in order to have a full night sleep in one of my few days off.
I took the drops,and went to sleep.And after what felt like a couppe minutes of nothingness,there it was.The most bizzare nightmare I ever had.I dreamed that our bedroom was invaded by minecraft wolves.Idk why,I didn't even play the damn game.One jumped to bite her,and that's when I flung my fist,only to be awoken by a sharp pain in my hand.My fist hit the wall next to my wife's side of the bed,there is blood on the paint,I'm in agony and she's terrified.Amazing way to be awoken at 3 am.With a 2m 120kg moron punching a wall to fend off imaginary wolves.
She drove me to the hospital,cry-laughing.I apologised over and over again,but I still feel shitty for what I did.0/10, don't take sleeping medication is you're under a lot of stress
TL/DR I took sleeping pill to rest during a stressfull period,ended up fighting imaginary wolves over my terrified wife
Comments
Post a Comment