- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Basically, I've always been a fan of huge fuck ups a lot more than normal or boring ones, so almost everyday I've been browsing this subreddit for a few minutes/hours to spend time.
Sometimes I just get bored or find myself in a weird mood and go "alright, I need to find some massive fuck ups to read so that I could get entertainment from random strangers messing up everything by making mistakes!", and so I tried sorting by top but it really wasn't scratching my itch that well, so I needed a better way to find massive fuck ups....
My massive, smart, genius, amazing high IQ brain noticed the flairs that get given to posts and thought "ohhhh so these are what determines how big the fuck ups are!" "S for small FU, M for medium, L for large, and XL for XL FU"
And to make a long story short, almost everyday I've been browsing the XL flair wasting so so much time reading some extremely long stories for some of the most anticlimactic endings ever (because again, I was expecting so much) and I just realised my idiotic mistake, that IQ test definitely lied to me.
TL:DR: I've been wasting so much time, and disappointing myself almost everyday because I understood this sub wrong, I'm dumb.
Comments
Post a Comment