- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
This Fuck-up happened this morning, so it's still fresh in my mind.
Me and mom drove my dad to the airport to see him off before he went on his plane. Now I had a math class with my friend's dad (We'll call the friend Horatio) that evening, and I forgot to tell him I wouldn't join. My mom also forgot her phone at home.
Fast-forward to the next day, my mom is asleep and Horatio's mom calls. My mom does not pick up.
Now, Horatio's parents are HUGE security freaks. Every item they buy at the store is quarantined for a day and then washed. They NEVER leave any door or window open for longer than a minute.
So my mom wakes up and forces me to do yoga with her. The yoga is on a zoom class, so any incoming calls don't ring.
Horatio's mom calls AGAIN, and we don't pick up. Now Horatio's parents are starting to get worried.
So Horatio's dad drives over to our house on his way to work. Our door is open since my mom likes the door open when she does her yoga.
We are both doing Corpse Pose, where you lie still on the ground and barely move your stomach to breathe. Horatio's dad pulls up, and we don't hear his car since it is a Tesla.
He sees the open door, and the guy freaks. He rushes in and sees us both on the ground in Corpse Pose, and starts doing chest compressions to me. Now I was secretly listening to music the whole time, and so I had no idea he was here until he started the compressions.
I yeeted my head upwards and collide with his nose.
After a long chat to explain everything, he has a good laugh after it.
TL;DR My friend's dad saw me and my mom in Corpse Pose, and though we were dead.
Comments
Post a Comment