- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
I recently started a new job at a trucking company. I've been looking at the tires and thinking they're kinda low and I've been using this thing they gave me to try and check the tire pressure. They gave me 2 of them. For 2 weeks I hear air come out of the tires when I try to use them and the needle never moves. I ask and I'm told you need to do it a certain way to get it to work. No dice. Oh well, I'll just ask about it next time I'm in the shop.
This morning I walk up to the maintenance shop and ask why this thing isn't working. Did the company give me a broken tire pressure gauge?
He pulls me aside and says "It's not working because it's a thermometer."
So if you ever feel like you did something stupid and feel bad about it, refer back to here. Mind you I only justify my reasoning with "why would a trucking company give out a cooking thermometer to new employees. Nah maybe I was unlucky enough to be given 2 bad gauges."
Tldr: looked like a complete dumbass in front of the maintenance shop crew explaining why my meat thermometer isn't getting a reading from the tires.
Comments
Post a Comment