- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Obligatory this was actually two days ago
I work in retail management and absolutely fucking adore my job. After ten years in restaurants it’s a godsend to be able to be up and active and have 98% of my guests be the nicest people ever. Onto my story….
A couple days ago I was helping a lady find something. She was perfectly nice but (I’m sure everyone knows the type) fucking reeked. BO, cigarettes, you name it she smelled like it. I don’t like to judge your life situation and if you want some cute stuff to make you feel good I’m your girl. I was doing fine helping her and ignoring the smell until she was standing a foot away from me and audibly burped. I live with my SO (30M) and we both burp, as normal humans do at home, pretty frequently; because of this it took me a second to realize that this lady just burped in my face. It was a gnarly one too. I went on business as usual until the smell hit me. Holy fuck the smell. It was like something had just crawled out of the darkest depths of her insides. It took everything inside of me to not gag because I wanted that sale. She ended up not buying anything (it’s cool it happens) leaving and I was then nauseous for the next 6 hours of my shift, skipped lunch, and barely ate dinner. I sprayed perfume, Lysol, sanitizer, nothing could get rid of satans stench where she burped. I’ve seen a lot in my years of customer service by my GOD woman at least excuse yourself don’t just talk through that unholy nonsense.
Maybe this is what I get for being the only person willing to help the smelly people lol
TLDR; lady at work burped the foulest stench I’ve ever smelled in my life in my face and I was so nauseas after smelling it it couldn’t eat all day.
Comments
Post a Comment