- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Slept through my first mid-term exam, the sad part is that I didn't even try to study, every time I looked at the book I felt like shit, and since I didn't study I kept telling myself I was shit in hopes of forcing myself to study, it didn't work, I hated myself and I didn't even study.
When I woke up, I rushed to the exam site hoping I could at least get something over 0, they told me I couldn't and the only way to take the test again is to have an official excuse for why I was late. I called my dad, told him the gist, I knew he was mad, and I could feel his disappointment, but looking back at it now, he didn't really say anything hurtful, I was just panicked as fuck and stressed out. We talked for a bit and landed on getting a sick leave from a nearby hospital.
So I get to the hospital, and as it's my first time in one alone, I was pretty nervous, thankfully though the employees were fantastic, I told them I had diarrhea and abdominal pain, I just submitted it and I hope it's enough to be accepted. The charge for the whole thing was only 68 SAR, or about 18.13 dollars. I go to the room and bullshit my way through, until they told me that I needed an injection, I said yes, I know I'm a dumbass, but I'll just blame it on being stressed. But I did get my sick leave, and I sent it to the university, and I hope that they accept it.
tl;dr: dumbass sleeps through mid-term, goes to a hospital and lies about being sick, and gets an injection, and now he is trying to de-stress by making a post on reddit that nobody will see, and he prays that he hasn't fucked with his body in any major way.
Comments
Post a Comment