- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Obligatory it happened last week. For some context, I'm uncircumcised.
I go the the store to pick up condoms and I see these Trojans with "spermicide lube". "Neat", I said to myself, "extra protection.
..NO.
Let me tell you how this particular spermicide works.Nonoxynol-9, the primary compound in the spermicide basically destroys the outer membrane of the sperm, preventing it from impregnating the egg. How? By shredding it to pieces. What Trojan DOESN'T tell you, is that it can also shred your skin on a microscopic level.
The box reads "some people may be sensitive to nonoxynol-9". Understatement of the decade. I couldn't pee pain-free for a week. My foreskin and penis head was so damaged, it swelled up for two days straight.
But that's not where my troubles stop. When I was a teen, I had a mild case of phimosis. For the uneducated, that means that the foreskin is tight, and doesn't retract all the way. If I tried, it would hurt. I was insecure about it, and I read extensively. The only two options were a circumcision, or slowly getting it loose. Traumatized by the idea of blades near my penis, I took it up on myself to loosen it up. Every few days, I would sit in warm water, and try to slowly pull it down. And after a couple of months I was finally successful.
If you've ever scraped any part of your skin, you know the new skin that grows is less elastic. Same with my foreskin. Not only was I in pain for a week, I also made my own condition worse. It's tighter than it has ever been.
TL;DR used a new condom with spermicide, shredded my dick skin so bad that I couldn't pee for a week, and made it tighter than it ever was.
Comments
Post a Comment