Skip to main content

TIFU dafür dass ich damals bescheuert war?

TIFU by buying too much crypto

Disclaimer: This actually happened a few days ago.

I recently got into crypto and have gotten a little ambitious. Well, I put most of my paycheck into the markets, had a few bills go through and my account went into the negative. I figured it would sort itself out as I get paid weekly and I didn't want to sell any coin or anything.

Well, It hasn't been a week yet and I have already made a fool out of myself again. I went to a new barber and he only took cash. No debit, no credit, only cash. So, I had to rush and pull the cash out getting hit with a fee at the atm, and again at the gas station.

Lesson learned. Keep cash on hand. I won't be making that mistake again (hopefully) and plan to put, and keep, a little more in the account for safety. 10 or 20 is cutting it close, 40 or 50 would probably be better. (Don't laugh, I'm broke af)

TL;DR - Put all my money into the crypto market to squeeze that extra little bit of profit. Ended up getting hit with an overdraft fee, and two ATM fees instead.

Comments