- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
TIFU by stumbling upon an infidelity subreddit, reading posts and giving myself an unnecessary insecurity
I was reading the comments on a completely different sub and a comment linked an infidelity sub. I clicked on it and began reading different posts. I spent like 15 minutes scrolling through all the posts and I quickly came to the conclusion that a lot of the posts mentioned how the wives of their AP (affair partner) were clueless and trusted their husbands enough to never suspect the affair 😫.
Right before I stopped scrolling I began asking myself if i had ever been so trusting that I would have never thought of my husband having an affair behind my back. I know for sure I was trusting way back when with my previous relationship and he cheated on me LMFAO.
That old experience plus reading all those posts really got me thinking and I unlocked an insecurity in me to be too trusting or naive. I closed up the sub before it got too into my head.
TLDR: I stumbled accorded an infidelity sub and it gave me insecurities that maybe I am way too trusting to ever suspect of an affair behind my back.
Comments
Post a Comment