- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Howdy all, this didn't happen today but I figured I'll share a story from my school days. I was driving home from college and was abit stressed out due to school work and other random life stuff. I passed a motorcycle cop that pulled someone over, me being an idiot decides that this mean all the other cops in this city no longer exist and speed up to get home sooner to start the huge amount of homework I needed to do. Well no more then a minute later I fly by this other motorcycle cop and he immediately pulls me over He dismounts and walks up to my car and asks "Why were you going so fast, you not see my partner up there" And my sleep deprived, stressed out brain decides that the best response is "Oh I didn't know you were gay" Que awkward silence... "Sir, licence, registration and proof of insurance"
It was not fun paying off that ticket
TLDR Call cop gay, got ticket.
Comments
Post a Comment