- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
I've been working 9am to 9pm some days because I have 2 jobs. I've been working 6 days a week, sometimes 7. I've been exhausting myself. Ive been burnt out for like a year. Lately I've found better work life balance because I've got these birds that can't be left alone all day but up until them my work life balance was not existent for a long time and it was hard.
I've always had direct deposit. My adhd is really bad so things go by unnoticed for me a lot.
I've been getting these physical checks from my second job, putting them in a folder meaning to cash them later, and then forgetting because out of sight out of mind.
I just opened the folder. There are so many checks that I just didn't cash that are past due. Like the 180 days until they are void? Yeah most of them are past that. Thousands of dollars I just let sit until they were void.
Big oof. Wow. No wonder I've felt so broke despite being at work all the time. What do I even do now?
TL;DR I forgot to cash in my checks for like.. over half a year?
Comments
Post a Comment